Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Blogging here since i said i would.
Spent the whole of yesterday's holiday Nuaing at home. So sad. School today was pretty fun, Osman didn't come for PE so we just went to the field and played soccer on our own. Then practical in science on electricity, recess where i believed i performed fairly well in soccer and history. Fun time in Home ec. We were using the Physio muscle tuner or something made my hand twitch alot.

Nicholas asked me to zhao school but then I thought i had swimming so i just walked around school, then i saw Coleman in his class sitting on the teachers chair and using the computer. He asked me where i was going after school and i replied swimming, then after school, AuYong canceled swimming |:
Couldve followed Coleman or zhaoed but didnt |:

Now took 13 with Glenn and Gan. Told them 54 was coming. Such a good friend. emoemoemo me. Feeling alot better after Yurong cheered me up yesterday, thanks :D

end

No comments: