Sunday, August 10, 2008

Whats with the private blogs.

Spent most of today infront of a computer screen. Most of that playing a computer game be it DotA or CS. I should really not be blogging, its spoiling my eyes.
I sort of have a theory why i was so useless of friday. The basketball pole+hoop+board thingy dropped on my head. Heavy and Pain. I think im ok. I hope so. Saw Sarah off at the airport on saturday morning. Not really close to her. Well all the best anyway.

Spent the rest of saturday alone at home, boring, not what i thought being home alone would be. Went to Yurong's place to watch NPD 08. Fun time. "Ridiculous costumes" lol Joel. Joel called his vehicle a spaceship, its a rover, no? Pretty nice car. Haha, cant wait till i can learn driving. Guard told me stories when i came home. Makes me wonder alot.
Well
well
well

end;Timkljglkjds;lfkjglNDPkldjklgjsdkl;FromTheInsideOutfjgskldl;fkgjsl;dkfjAngMoKio

No comments: