Monday, December 8, 2008

Hello everyone. Its been almost a month since my last update. I know i did promise a major update before but my computer was down. Matthew helped me fix it, still trying to get the sound driver installation software. Well.

Spent two weeks in Sarawak. The first 8 days in Bintulu 5 of which were part of the officer's retreat. Didnt do much there, swimming and PSP and enjoying the privelleges of cable tv (I dont have it at home) We spent the other three days in the same hotel. Everly hotel, quite a nice hotel actually. Parents caught up with old friends and I met people whom i could not remember, well, some that i could of course.

After the 8 days in Bintulu, we spent 2 days in Kuching since we needed to transfer flight as the Bintulu airport was only for domestic flights. Kuching food is delicious, spent my meals eating "Kolo Mee" and Kuching Laksa/Sarawak Laksa. Goodstuff.

Ofcourse all good things had to come to an end, and we came home. Computer was down for a pretty long time. Spent most of my time doing other things. Not very fun though. Preparing to get L4D, WaW, RA3 and STALKER. Still have to fix my com!

No comments: