Saturday, March 21, 2009

Woke up feeling sad already. Kept quiet for most of the morning.

Show at corp at 2. Fireproof, warmed up and talked abit. Playing with a lighter is fun. A little tea session after Movie and Discussion and then Mat came up to have a look at my com since it was giving some problems. Apparently the Motherboard is faulty. Dinner at KFC with Cedric, Mat and Rachel where Yurong and David joined us then Joel came. Rented a Russian movie called Nightwatch(Daywatch too) Fairly intresting. Yurong doing her work and writing notes of the movie. Cedric on the com. Everyone else lost at the movie(save Mat). I want to watch the sequel.

Supper at Mengs Kitchen.

Having repressive feelings or just sad and emo or whatever it is. Unsure of it. My thinkings have been said to be thinkings of a Buddhist or Taoist. Unsure of which is the one that thinks of Balance in life. Typical Chinese thinking? If so, fate doesnt have anything good for me. Its as if it were toying with my feelings. Playing around with me. False hope. Or is there no fate. Do we make it. If we make it, wouldnt we hurt others in the process of getting what we want? Is there never a win win situation. Action Reaction? Well, its different from Cause Effect. Action reaction is A reacts to B, Cause Effect is A having an Effect on himself/herself where B was just involved for A to do the action on. Can there never be a world where what you do does not affect another person? You take some you lose some? I guess im on a losing streak.

Summarise of thinkings? I dont know.

end;Tim

No comments: