Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I should really update this sad excuse for a blog since i need to balance out studying and not (I'm pretty good with the not). Perhaps two posts a week? Someone needs to remind me. Okay, where should we start. Lets talk about school.

Its about the fifth week of school already (Time flies. Someone fed it redbull) Its really passing fast, not exaggerating. So much to do and so little time. Every class seems to end so quickly except for english. An hour of english feels like three. Regardless, this is probably one of the fastest paced lessons i've had so far in my life. Not really feeling stressed, well, abit, but it's the good form of stress. I guess i'm doing fine.

Social life on the other hand has not been treating me that well. Well not all of it. There's alot of good parts. Maybe i should go out with my Classmates this saturday (I will).

So much to do, so little time. I guess i'll end of here. I might update this about my US trip. Soon i guess. Until next time.

No comments: