Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tomorrow is my school's annual "Millennium Race". Cars, motorised and non-motorised take part in a competition to complete a track of about 20m. This competition is for the lower secondary students, but I as a member of the Robotics Club have to help out. Honestly, I'd rather go for lessons. Arrgh.

Had my first swimming training of the year on Tuesday, rather refreshing honestly. Apparently I have gotten faster. Fairly encouraging. There was a lightning alert so we all got out of the pool and did push-ups. Was rather funny. A wet basketball court and guys in trunks doing push-ups.

Been sleeping late, its 12:45 now. Gosh, April the first. Os are closing in. Not bad, been revising and studying like today, met with Eshton and Glenn for dinner then revision for Physics. Its been good.

Well, till next time i guess.

No comments: