Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Its been a long weekend. Lets start off from Friday.

Friday
Sports day in school. Glenn had told me that he and Christian were commentating for it and asked me to just come down and perhaps speak a little with my many accents. I did head down before the event and sat down with them, apparently my Scottish accent got Christian really high and he told me to stay, hence i commentated for the school sports day. Getting a deathstare from Belinda Charles is definitely not a fun thing, I'm sure Christian would know. Below are some pictures.





Big boss Ming Hui had nightclasses so he couldn't come for cell. Which will also be for the next three weeks. Anyway, Matt led cell, which at that time consisted of Darren and I. Rather small, no?

Saturday
Headed to school to rally for a Chem Olympiad, First round which was a 45 MCQ paper. The paper was rather tedious. Some part of me would rather not go through to the second round. Waiting for the paper before was ridiculously fun with Anand, Bryan and the rest. Everything else after was horribly unproductive.

Sunday
Well, the usual of every Sunday. Life gets rather repetitive after awhile.

English paper on Thursday, got to hand up my Journal tomorrow which means I will probably produce about 5 more pages today or 3 depending on how much I have left. Gah. Oh well, its been a fun ride.

No comments: