Monday, April 19, 2010

Today I learnt a few things.

#1: Mrs Diana Koh is an awesome teacher. She bought the class reference books out of her own money. That really shows something. Also, she got some money from Jersey Numbers of the ruggers in class. And now with that money, she plans to give us a treat. Generous. Definitely admirable.

#2: Life is fragile, death is sudden. The one that passes definitely goes a better place which we must always remember. Surely there will be an initial shock, after that, we must accept what comes in. I need to live life ready for anything.

#3: There comes a time where I must put myself aside and put others first. Although one may put others first in the things he do and the motives of his thoughts, his pity he reserves for himself.

I need to know my place.
sigh.

No comments: