Thursday, April 8, 2010

Why are you coming back to me. You shouldn't be here. I purged you out of myself a long time ago. I substituted you, how are you back? The same way before? I created you out of my mind but now you're back and I'm not in control. What do you want? If I could purge you once and see the truth I can do it again.

As for you, I see you're back. This time you make rational sense. Yet I won't feed you, you will bring nothing but destruction, after all, you brought me to act rashly and hence I now face consequences. Although what you speak sounds like the truth, you were only created to speak what i saw. I regret having you, but yet, I only have myself to blame for your existence.

Lastly, where have you gone? I let you trick myself with the lies you told. Such great fortunes you offered me, yet you were wrong. I can't blame you for speaking falseness, you were probably confused too. Yet, you had let me use you as a platform to rise above others. Surely you had done good to me. Help me purge the first one and come back.

No comments: