Monday, May 17, 2010

Saturday
Went swimming in Ming Hui in the morning. Supposedly morning. After which we were supposed to buy wheels but ended up nuaing in corp office. We left as the adult worship practice started and got wheels. I learnt that I don't really love going out alot. Depends I guess. Anyway Ming Hui headed off to go take pictures from the Helix Bridge and OF the Helix Bridge with his buddies which I somehow know from pictures. I headed back to corp and had dinner with Mark, Aaron, Mel, Rachel and Guan You at Thomson, Mengs. After which we headed to NTUC where Mark, Aaron, Guanyou and I played little games in the stores such as finding the most expensive Oil, Cheese, Coffee, Wine etc. Rather nice and fun day.

Sunday
Service as usual with worship meeting after. Reflected alot on my way of thinking of a current situation. Was supposed to see Guan You off, but instead I went to Laura's birthday party. Called Guan You before he left though. Had a great time at the party and before. Accents are fun. Need to brush up on my aussie one though.

"Somethings I still don't understand and probably never will. Maybe not. But I guess life's been getting better. Surely?"