Thursday, August 26, 2010

Heh, these feelings are all to familiar to be uncanny. Smart thing to do would be to not indulge myself in them. Never works out fine now does it?

This little thinking space is nice. I write sentences and erase them, giving me the opportunity to think about what I'm saying thoroughly. Infact every paragraph consists of way much more.

If only you were on my side, but then how could I ever betray what you believe in right now? My decision was definitely the only possible way to go on. I don't have anything to gain do I? How extreme life can be, its almost humorous. A dark humoresque, to the favor of those who despise me? I cannot please everybody, especially myself.

Tomorrow's the end of prelims, a lot more time for myself to go through my various choices of path.

No comments: